Please click here if you wish to book your room online.
The rates per room, per night for 3 night stays or more are as follows:
|Type of Room||1 Person||2 People||2 People (Twin)||3 People|
|Deluxe En-suite room||£150||£160||£160||£190|
|Our Deluxe En-suite rooms are the largest in our B&B accommodation with a super king size bed and large Victorian bay windows.|
|Superior - Super King Bed||£120||£130||£140||£170|
|Standard - Double||£110||£120||£130|
|Standard - Double (Lower Ground Floor)||£100||£110||£120|
- For 2 night stay the rate increases by £10 per room per night.
- The minimum stay is 2 nights.
- We also offer rooms at a more affordable rate in two other apartments close to 69TheGrove. The rates vary from £90 to £120 per night per room. Please contact us for further details.
69TheGrove is VAT registered with VAT number 163697669.
Included in the Room Price:
- Cooked English Breakfast (except on Sundays when we offer a Continental Style Breakfast).
- Complimentary tea, coffee and milk inside the room.
- Bookings are not transferable.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our premises.
- Check-in is from 12 noon to 10:00 pm. We kindly request all our guests to advise us of the expected arrival time in advance.
- Please note that there is a charge of £30 per booking for all arrivals after midnight.
- Early arrivals (before 12 noon) can leave the luggage and enjoy London while the room is prepared.
Every room has a double, super king or two single beds, a wardrobe, bedside cabinets, small fridge freezer, kettle with two mugs and two drinking glasses, TV and an IPod/IPhone dock with alarm clock.
Toiletries, towels and hair dryer are provided.
Tea, Coffee and Milk are available in every room and they are complimentary.
There is also a self service mini-bar in each room including juices, soft drinks, beers, red and white wine, Champagne, nuts and crisps. These drinks and snacks are not included in the room price.
Complimentary Wireless Internet connection is available in every room.
There is also daily housekeeping.
A laundry service is also available on request and is chargeable.
As soon as you decide that you want to book a room at 69thegrove we will ask you to send us a non refundable deposit payment to secure the room which will be deducted from your payment on arrival. You can pay by cheque, bank transfer or paypal.
If you choose to pay the full amount in advance and you have to cancel your trip we will refund the full amount only if we are able to relet the room and if the cancellation is requested at least three working days before arrival.
No refund is made if a guest fails to arrive or if the booking is cancelled less than three working days prior to arrival.
We would like to advise all our prospective guests to take out appropriate travel insurance covering you in the event of cancellation through illness or other valid reasons and also in the event of loss of personal belongings during your journey.
Arrival & Departure Times
We ask all our guests to inform us of their expected arrival time at 69TheGrove and especially if you are driving to us as you will need a parking permit to park outside our guest house.
Please note that if you are arriving early (8-12 noon) your room might not be ready if other guests are leaving that day. However you will be able to have a cup of tea or coffee, leave your luggage and come back later.
If you are arriving in the evening please try to arrive by 10:00 pm at the latest on the first night of your stay. If you are arriving any later than this please tell us at the time of booking as it may not be possible to arrange your stay for that night.
All guests are expected to vacate the room by 10.30 am on the day of departure and return their keys to the host.
We can provide a taxi pick-up/drop-off service to or from all London Airports at a reasonable rate as we use the taxi company regularly.